Our Recruitment Process
Chronos Oil and Gas prides itself on offering tailored recruitment solutions to oil and gas clients globally. We look to establish long lasting relationships with clients many of whom we work with exclusively covering a wide range of positions.
Chronos can help best where we have full client commitment and buy in. We lean towards clients that work with us throughout the recruitment cycle, giving us as much information as possible up front and quick feedback on submitted candidates.
When you choose Chronos you will have a dedicated point of contact that will stay with you throughout the duration of your project whether you are looking for one key individual or recruiting for an entire project.
The process runs so smoothly you don’t even need to be aware of how we operate behind the scenes but for your own piece of mind here is an insight:
- When tasked to fill one of your positions your account manager will immediately decide which part of the Chronos group is best placed to work your requirement and indeed the scale of the support required.
- Experienced recruiters will be allocated to research your positions and produce a full JIR (Job Insight Report) which will include competitor analyst, salary survey, and candidate research. At this stage we will identify any potential issues and return to the client with a timescale to fill the position.
- Your positions then go live across our entire candidate attraction network including job boards, social media, job aggregators and our own websites. We will target your positions into search using the full power of the web creating pay per click campaigns where required. It is not a sales pitch when we say we have the largest candidate network in the industry. No other company can reach over 1 million people in the industry with such ease.
- Recruiter’s using our own specially developed software will then filter and screen applicants and start the process of developing a candidate short list while our dedicated team of resourcers using the JIR, their own industry knowledge, social media, job boards, our own candidate database and our company intelligence tools will proactively contact potential candidates selling your positions while screening their suitability
- Once a shortlist has been produced we will present candidates to you in a standard format with an overview of their expectations, requirements and availability. At this stage we rely on your feedback to timely set up interviews or where candidates may not be suitable feedback so we can adjust our search parameters accordingly. Good candidates don’t stay on the market long so good communication is essential.
- On successful interview we will liaise with both parties to organise start dates, contracts, reference checks and will facilitate any contract negotiations between employer and candidate.
In the case of Permanent positions we will bill on successful placement / start date. For contractors we will look after the candidate for the duration he is with you and can also facilitate payroll.